Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Hunter on the way...

I haven't posted my news, but thought I'd share since I hit the 8 week mark yesterday...
We're expecting another little Hunter! I'm due October 7, 2008. We've seen the little baby on ultrasound already. He/She had a heartbeat and was really nothing but a bean, but adorable none the less. We're both excited! We haven't told family yet, but hopefully around Easter we'll feel comfortable to share with everyone. So, wish us luck! Three kids... wow!

3 comments:

SimplyOutdoors said...

Congrats. That is awesome! You haven't told family and you posted the news. Very brave:)

Congrats again though. Great news.

Blessed said...

Congratulations! That is great news, I love my little hunter - the nine months will go by quickly (oops, I guess there are only 7 months left!)

Marian Ann Love said...

Just read where you are PG....so happy for you. Take care of yourself and if you have to...like you said...put him/her in your back pack and get baby ear plugs and take him/her hunting with you...a lady hunter has to do what a lady hunter has do! :)